This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a new bundle id.

I ent this into support last week but have not heard back, anybody on here have any ideas?

I'm working on a brand new mac and failed to realize I haven't installed xcode yet. I couldn't figure out why your resigning app wouldn't work so I was going to wipe out all the steps I had done and start over. I deleted the app and can't read it because it won't recognize the bundle ID after deleting the app. I can't remove it and re-add it because it says it's already in use in the store. Apparently when you delete an app that Id is never released.

Long story short, I need a new bundle ID. This isn't my first app but I never realized it would do that.
    VB 5.6.1 PL 1
    PHP 7.2.31
    10.1.45-MariaDB

I got a new bundle ID, but now I'm getting a new error I didn't have before.

ERROR ITMS-90034: "Missing or invalid signature. The bundle 'com.internetbrands.abc123' at bundle path 'Payload/abc123.app' is not signed using an Apple submission certificate."
    VB 5.6.1 PL 1
    PHP 7.2.31
    10.1.45-MariaDB

Comment

You need to resign the Apple file with the instructions provided in the download.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I downloaded the latest bundle, followed the instructions, and I still get that
        VB 5.6.1 PL 1
        PHP 7.2.31
        10.1.45-MariaDB

Comment

The error implies that you're not using the correct distribution certificate created for this App. Double check to make sure the certificate is on the proper Apple Developer Account.

Wayne Luke

Comment

It's an "Apple submission certificate". The distribution cert I use for other custom written apps I've done have works fine
            VB 5.6.1 PL 1
            PHP 7.2.31
            10.1.45-MariaDB

Comment

To be honest, I don't know the difference. Just using the terminology in the documentation provided with the download. That is literally all the information I have available to me about signing mobile apps.

Will see if I can get the Mobile Lead to look at the topic.

Wayne Luke

Comment

I understand there is an open ticket on this so will close this topic. Further contact will be made in the ticket so we can reduce resources used and help more customers.

Wayne Luke

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X