Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing words in the language files

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
    Thong Nguyen
    vBulletin Project Manager

  • Thong Nguyen
    replied
    The mobile app will fall back to use phrases in en.js if there are no phrases defined in it.js. You will need to do a diff between en.js and it.js and add any missing phrases to the it.js file.

    Leave a comment:

  • migratoria
    Member

  • migratoria
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    I've asked our Mobile team to update the following topic with the 2.3 files:

    https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/cu...ile-suite-v2-2

    Once the updated files have been added there, please feel free to add in any missing translations there and these will be added to the next release.
    In the 2.3 file of the language there are no words that I have indicated in the first post.

    Maybe the app calls words from another file and not from it.js

    You can control?

    Leave a comment:

  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support

  • Trevor Hannant
    replied
    I've asked our Mobile team to update the following topic with the 2.3 files:

    https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/cu...ile-suite-v2-2

    Once the updated files have been added there, please feel free to add in any missing translations there and these will be added to the next release.

    Leave a comment:

  • migratoria
    Member

  • migratoria
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Which language is this in? And is this in the latest version of the Apps? Is this borh Android and iOS versions?
    Italian Language
    App for Android

    vBulletin Mobile Suite 2.3


    Leave a comment:

  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support

  • Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Which language is this in? And is this in the latest version of the Apps? Is this borh Android and iOS versions?

    Leave a comment:

  • migratoria
    Member

  • migratoria
    started a topic Missing words in the language files

    Missing words in the language files

    In the files reserved for the translation of the app the link to some words is missing. The translaction of the app therefore results in 2 languages.


    I enclose some words untranslated:

    Activity, Recent, Popular, started a thread, has posted, created an article, threads, replies, No result, Search, Calendar, Logout etc.
    The date format should also be editable based on the chosen language
    migratoria
    Member
    Last edited by migratoria; Sun 16 Feb '20, 11:58pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X