Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to add attachments to post from Android App

Hi guys

I have managed to get the Mobile App published and I can login, create a post, take a picture, click attach, I see the little thumbnail but when I hit the arrow to send, post arrive but not the attachment

On the API log I can see my username, showthread Ok, reply OK, then "newattachment_manageattach" but no error shows on the log.

The only thing I can think of is perhaps the resolution on the phone camera is larger than what i have defined in the image attach settings and its not returning the error that it would under posting via the PC.

After taking the pic it does open the pic to edit and seems to shrink it to 65% already

Any ideas ??? must be something obvious I am missing

John

Thanks In Advance

John

Hmmmm, must be permissions as I can attach but only if it is a new topic, replies seem to lose the attachment
    Thanks In Advance

John

Comment

Unfortunately I seem to be having no luck

From the Mobile App I can start a topic, snap picture with the camera and post no problem.

HOWEVER

If I reply in the topic, snap a picture it appears to do the same job, howevere no attachment appears in the forums with the reply, just the text, no images

any ideas or heads up on known issues ?

John
      Thanks In Advance

John

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X