pre-launch report for apk - internal test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-launch report for apk - internal test

Hi !, after publishing the android app in internal test, i get report from google about some issues, the app is globally working ( i tested on android 9) except some bugs confirmed in tracker, should i worry about this report or ignore it ? is it known issue reports ? android team need more details ? thank you very much..

1- report overview:

Click image for larger version

Name:	p1.png
Views:	155
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	4419878

2- crashes report:

Name:	p2.png
Views:	100
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	4419879

3- security issue:

Name:	p3.png
Views:	99
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	4419880

should I wait a little longer for some verifications ?

thank you for your efforts
    thank you very much for any clarification..
    Last edited by bendiesel; Mon 19th Aug '19, 9:40am.

Comment

You should use SSL with your vBulletin server. Once you have SSL on the server, then the Mobile Publisher should be updated to use the HTTPS URL. Then you won't send data in Clear Text. If you don't use SSL on the server, then encrypting it in the App will just cause communication failures since the server will just receive gibberish.

We don't test on every device. We will never test on every device. If there is an error on a device and it meets the minimum required Android version, then you can list the error in the issue tracker.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X