Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Critical problem with iOS app build process (never finishes)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical problem with iOS app build process (never finishes)?

About 24 hours ago, I initiated a build of my iOS app from the members area, but it never finished.

Some hour ago, it still just said "We are still preparing and compiling your app and we will send you an e-mail as soon as it is ready, or you can check back in a few minutes." when I went to download it. I then retried to build it again, hoping for it to be some temporary glitch with my last rebuild, but now, an hour later or so, it's still just hanging there again, with the same message.

Thus, this seems like some kind of critical hang problem in the build process for the iOS app (I rebuilt and downloaded the Android app without any problems at the same time yesterday, so it seems to only affect the iOS app), and the risk is quite high that it affects more customers than me too I guess.

Either way, I'd really need to get my hands on this new build of the iOS app, so I ask you to please take a look at this as soon as possible.

With your other topic on the iOS app, is this still occurring?

If so, I'll have to ask the Mobile Manager to look into it. We don't have any method to determine the status of any specific App build.

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Seems there was a problem on the iOS Build Machine. This has been resolved and the App should have built properly.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Thanks, it worked now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X