Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the steps to move to Forum Runner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the steps to move to Forum Runner?

I have a few questions about Forum Runner mobile app for Vbulletin forum...

1) We already have the mobile suit on Android and Apple app markets. Will our users have to download a new app for Forum Runner? If so what happens to the other app and users using that app?

2) Will I be the one publishing the Forum Runner app using my Android and Apple account or will Forum Runner be publishing it under their account?

3) Will users have to pay anything to Forum Runner in order to use it with our forum?

4) What does Branding Free option mean? Does it take absolutely all references to Forum Runner out? If not what exactly does the branding free option change from the normal Forum Runner option?

Thanks
    @heydarian

Any answers?
    @heydarian

Comment

1. Yes, Forum Runner is a separate application so users would need to download and install that. It's not designed to replace the vB Mobile Suite but is a different option available for end users

2. Are you looking for the standard app or the Branding Free App?

3. Yes, the free version allows users to browse your forums however to post, they will need to purchase the premium version

4. It gives you your own Branded App in the App Store as opposed to havign your forums accessed via the main Forum Runner app
      Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
      -
      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
      - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Who publishes the brand free app? Myself or Forum Runner? Because I see a lot of "Powered by Forum Runner" apps on the Android market.

If we publish Forum Runner, will the current apps run fine too? So in a sense will be able to have the 4 apps (two for Android and two for Apple) running at the same time?

Is there a page that compares the VB mobile suit vs. the Forum Runner app in terms of features?
        @heydarian

Comment

ForumRunner publishes it to your account.

Both apps can run just fine.

Not at this time.

Comment

What do you mean ForumRunner publishes it to our account? Where can we go to read some details about the process before buying the unbranded version?
            @heydarian

Comment

www.forumrunner.net

We publish the app to your account for iOS and Android.

Comment

Where can we go to read some details about the process before buying the unbranded version?
                @heydarian

Comment

The problem is I can't even find screen shots of the app on Forum Runner website let ago information on the process of publishing the app in our account....
                  @heydarian

Comment

Do you have an iphone or android? Just search for Forum Runner in the app store.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                      Do you have an iphone or android? Just search for Forum Runner in the app store.
                      I did that. In the app market very app has a name and there is also the name of the company/publisher that appears below it. It appear that all the Forum Runner apps have ForumRunnr as publisher. Is that correct? I thought the apps are published through our own account.
                      @heydarian

Comment

Ugh...forum runner sucks a**. Mobile Suite had so much potential.

Comment

Originally posted by blake247 View Post
                          Ugh...forum runner sucks a**. Mobile Suite had so much potential.
                          Why do you say that?
                          @heydarian

Comment

My question above wasn't answered so I'm posting it again

I did look at the app market for Forum Runner. In the app market very app has a name and there is also the name of the company/publisher that appears below it. It appear that all the Forum Runner apps have ForumRunnr as publisher. Is that correct? I thought the apps are published through our own account.
                            @heydarian

Comment

The global forumrunner application is published by us. Other applications are published by your apple/android accounts.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X