Leave a comment:

• blake247
    replied
    Same prob

Leave a comment:

• acwatts
    replied
    Originally posted by CruisersConnect View Post
    What about just releasing the Android update so we don't have to wait and we can promote our apps?
    That's what gets me, I only use the android app but we seem to get delayed because apple are slow. We can install direct on our phones so why not give us the beta's to test just like they do with vb forum software.

Leave a comment:

• CruisersConnect
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Not long, if you check the JIRA links in this thread from the top of this forum, you'll see where each build is at:

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...e-Mobile-Suite

I know Omid's keen on quick releases but there will be at least a few weeks between each so you don't have the 'Apple signing pain' too often...
    What about just releasing the Android update so we don't have to wait and we can promote our apps?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Not long, if you check the JIRA links in this thread from the top of this forum, you'll see where each build is at:

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...e-Mobile-Suite

I know Omid's keen on quick releases but there will be at least a few weeks between each so you don't have the 'Apple signing pain' too often...

Leave a comment:

• CruisersConnect
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Hmmm, finally got my own 1.2 version built and installed on my emulator and can sort of see the problem - however my app only shows some threads like the screenshot above and others OK.

I note that the Bug has now been marked as Confirmed and to be fixed for 1.3, the next release.
    How soon can we expect to see 1.3?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Hmmm, finally got my own 1.2 version built and installed on my emulator and can sort of see the problem - however my app only shows some threads like the screenshot above and others OK.

I note that the Bug has now been marked as Confirmed and to be fixed for 1.3, the next release.

Leave a comment:

• worried
    replied
    I'm seeing this on my Droid. I haven't checked the iPhone. Thanks for reporting it.

Leave a comment:

• CruisersConnect
    replied
    Originally posted by acwatts View Post
    I reported this bug a week ago yet it's still showing as unassigned and unconfirmed. Looks like were in for a long wait again. !
    Great.......Just when I thought things we're starting to turn around with the Mobile Apps.

Leave a comment:

• acwatts
    replied
    I reported this bug a week ago yet it's still showing as unassigned and unconfirmed. Looks like were in for a long wait again. !

Leave a comment:

• CruisersConnect
    replied
    Any updates on this issue? I can't promote our app with this current problem. Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• alfanexus
    replied
    i see the same here

I see the same here on vbulletin.com using the mobile app.

Leave a comment:

• Huskermax
    replied
    Home screen not displaying info correct

Happens in my app as well. Voted

Leave a comment:

• CruisersConnect
    replied
    Originally posted by acwatts View Post
    Just did! Thank you! This is definitely a major issue that needs to be addressed pretty quick!

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X