Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pokesph
    replied
    good.. its nice to see active updates for once.
    my android also updated vB's app to 1.2 so it shouldn't be much longer.

Maybe those free 3 months IB gave us can actually be useful

Leave a comment:

• Omid Majdi
    replied
    Originally posted by CruisersConnect View Post
    According to the Tracker we should be due for some updates.

Android: Version 1.2 - 9 of 9 issues have been resolved and work has already begun on version 1.3 with 6 out of 17 issues being resolved.

Apple: Version 1.2 - 46 of 49 issues have been resolved and work has already begun on version 1.3 with 19 out of 27 issues being resolved.

vBulletin any idea on when an update should be released? According to the Tracker we should be due for some. Thanks!
    You're absolutely right, however in addition to the iOS and Android apps being updated (which is complete for 1.2 as seen in the release of the vb.com 1.2 app) we also have to update the 3.x MAPI Plugin and we are also performing a couple fixes on the mobile publisher itself. Once we have those wrapped up (very soon) we will unleash 1.2 for your building pleasure.

Leave a comment:

• Huskermax
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveLV702 View Post
    confirm 1.2 has In-App Purchasing right?? I know like 8 months ago was told in-app purchase to remove ads would be in 1.2
    My iPhone just updated to 1.2. I did see that you can remove the sign up button if you use paid subscriptions.

Leave a comment:

• clubvr4
    replied
    Might be a good idea to change the notice text then - it got me a little excited.

Leave a comment:

• Allen Lin
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveLV702 View Post
    confirm 1.2 has In-App Purchasing right?? I know like 8 months ago was told in-app purchase to remove ads would be in 1.2
    This is not a feature. Can you link me to the post? This is the first Omid or I have heard of this.

Originally posted by clubvr4 View Post
    The popup when accessing the forum via safari on iPhone suggests version 1.2 of the app has push notifications.

Where, how? Please tell me this is now a feature
    Push notifications are not in 1.2.

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    Originally posted by clubvr4 View Post
    The popup when accessing the forum via safari on iPhone suggests version 1.2 of the app has push notifications.

It's not a feature related to Mobile Suite/Apps.

Leave a comment:

• clubvr4
    replied
    Aren't We Do For An Update?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Only the issues listed for 1.2 in the roadmap would be included.

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/...Aroadmap-panel

Leave a comment:

• SteveLV702
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    It will be soon. All issues related to iOS & Android 1.2 are marked as approved on staging.

Leave a comment:

• SteveLV702
    replied
    Originally posted by acwatts View Post
    My iPad has just updated vb.com app to 1.2

cool can you release 1.2 to the public now?

Leave a comment:

• acwatts
    replied
    My iPad has just updated vb.com app to 1.2

Leave a comment:

• CruisersConnect
    replied
    Sound great! Thank you for the fast replies!

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Aren't We Do For An Update?

As Wayne says, our own app was submitted to Apple last week. Once this has been approved, it, and the Android app will be released to Suite owners.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Soon... We need to get the vBulletin.com app approved first as far as I am aware.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X