Licence expiration question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComputerModding View Post
    In my members area like most it has a expiration date for both the mobile App and the Facebook App for 12 months after purchase.
    As far as i know there is no expiration date on the facebook app.

there is instead on the mobile app... i know that because i made QUESTIONS and i made SEARCH for ANSWER.
    By posting a ticket and asking on the forum.

Originally posted by ComputerModding View Post
    This is incorrect and would like to know if VB would be refunding the price of a operating system upgrade to my client? a Mac Computer is not all that is needed you also need to be on at least OSX Snow Leopard which is a £26 upgrade if you are on Leopard or even more if you are on a lower version of OSX.
    [ironic]
    I think VB should refund also the amount of electricity used for compile the apps, the time spent as professional fee during the operation and also the usage of the computer for the compiling...
    I will add also the costs of an android phone and an iphone in order to test the app...
    [/ironic]

I'm a normal customer as you, often upset about the amount of the bugs that vbulletin take a lot of time to fix like the crappy CMS, but it sounds clear that those kind of requests are ridiculous.

It is also matter o logic that you can not expect to run 2010 softwares on a 2005 OS without incurring on upgrading, new technologies require sometimes modern and efficient infrastructure such as hardwares and softwares, it is a matter of fact.

If you buy a Ferrari you should consider also that the insurance is expensive too !!

Originally posted by Ace View Post
    Maybe they will add the Snow Leopard requirement, personally, I did a bit of research and found that out in 5 minutes. (Google "Apple Developer requirements". https://developer.apple.com/support/...ev-center.html)
    You should ask to apple for a refund !!!

I want to make clear that i'm not intended to offend anyone, but if We want Vbulletin to make good new products and continue to improves the one existing, we shouldn't waste their time with those "lack of research".
    VOTE ->Allow to rotate and tag the album pictures
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Official vbulletin Italian Group on vbulletin.com, Join us HERE
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Helping people to settle in Australia:
    www.australianboard.com
    The community of the people that dream Australia:
    www.australianboardcommunity.com

Comment

Originally posted by valerios View Post
      You should ask to apple for a refund !!!
      I doubt they'd even answer a request for a refund, considering I didn't purchase an Apple Developer account due to my lack of a machine running OSX, but OK. I'll try.
      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X