I already did

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Please petition in the JIRA Issue.

Leave a comment:

• SteveLV702
    replied
    1.2 release notes say this has been resolved (VBI-696 Detect whether or not the forum is using paid accounts and if so, hide "Create an Account" button from login screen and "Sign Up" button from home screen)

but Create Account button is still on my login screen :'(

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-03-27 at 17.50.53.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	3686933Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-03-27 at 17.50.57.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	3686934

Leave a comment:

• ngphuc2k
    replied
    it free?

Leave a comment:

• Huskermax
    replied
    Create Account (In-App Registration) Disabled Option

It looks like this has been fixed in the tracker. Not sure when the. Up date will be that has the fix in it.

Leave a comment:

• ZeroHour
    replied
    Just as a heads up (you probably know) but you have to remove the button and can not link to a registration page for safari.

Leave a comment:

• Huskermax
    replied
    I got a phone call from the apple review board today. There can't be any way for a person to sign up on the app if you have a paid site or have any kind of money making thing. Take off the sign up button and the app is fine. As well you can't even have a link on the app that allows someone to link to a sign up page. So make sure you don't have any links about registration during approval process as in an announcement or even a active thread on the board.

Leave a comment:

• Huskermax
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    There's a small change being made to Mobile versioning due to problems with Apple submissions - but more on that from Omid soon...
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Originally posted by Huskermax View Post
    it looks like it goes from 1.1.3 to 1.2

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/...versions-panel

So my guess is it will still take some time. But should be on the next release.
    There's a small change being made to Mobile versioning due to problems with Apple submissions - but more on that from Omid soon...

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You'll have to wait for the official announcement.

Leave a comment:

• Huskermax
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    The change won't be applied to the Android App as far as I am aware. Google doesn't care about In-App purchasing or registration. They don't even really review apps submitted to their marketplace.
    Do you know how it was fixed. If I shut of registration then have the app built will that remove the sign up or registration button for the apple app? Or can I just select to have no registration button when I am going through the apple app build screen in the members area?

Leave a comment:

• Huskermax
    replied
    it looks like it goes from 1.1.3 to 1.2

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/...versions-panel

So my guess is it will still take some time. But should be on the next release.

Leave a comment:

• Huskermax
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveLV702 View Post
    no huskermax look more closely it says fixed in iOS 1.2 we are currenlty only on 1.1.3 version 1.2 isnt available yet and probably wont be for a while..... So while its fixed its not available :'(
    Well, I was never good at math.....

Great I guess my apple app will not be updated for some time then

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I see all are marked resolved now. Does this go for android apps as well. Do I need to upload a new file to see if it is fixed? I can't test apple so can someone test it and let us all know if registration button has been removed?
    The change won't be applied to the Android App as far as I am aware. Google doesn't care about In-App purchasing or registration. They don't even really review apps submitted to their marketplace.

Leave a comment:

• SteveLV702
    replied
    I see all are marked resolved now. Does this go for android apps as well. Do I need to upload a new file to see if it is fixed? I can't test apple so can someone test it and let us all know if registration button has been removed?

I guess I want to know how it has been resolved?

no huskermax look more closely it says fixed in iOS 1.2 we are currenlty only on 1.1.3 version 1.2 isnt available yet and probably wont be for a while..... So while its fixed its not available :'(

Leave a comment: