No announcement yet.

On Bright Side - App on Blackberry :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well yes, but I had already submitted. I was just crossing my fingers that they weren't like... Wait... You didn't make this...

I just resubmitted the 1.1.3 version. The least I could do for giving this non dev a Playbook.
    www.cricketusers.com - Cricket Wireless Users Forum

Comment

Guys I have a few questions for you.

I am guessing (I hope correctly) that you are using the Android app for this?
      Do I delete or leave the adwhirl folder from within the .APK file ? (in the com folder)

I am downloading the Java SDK v 7.1 as I write this post but it is a .exe, son;t suppose you know if there is a Mac version!! I have Googled and it does not look like there is.

Comment

I didn't have to download any Java cause Mac already has custom java built in.... I did it all everything from my Mac
        ------------------------------------------
        Steve
        DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

Cheers Steve, just reading through some documentation now, shame I mussed out on the FREE Playbook offer (by 3 days) but they are half price in The UK now anyway so think I will go and pick one up first thing Monday morning.

Comment

ya they may extend the offer (again) or probably have it again as they had it last year too... whats cool is people that did it last year could still do it this time so they got 2 free play books
            Steve

Comment

I received mine. The device is actually quite nice, and I'm thinking that the browser functions better than most Android ones.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisngrod View Post
                I received mine. The device is actually quite nice, and I'm thinking that the browser functions better than most Android ones.

cool so you have a app in app world? whats name of app? cool haven't gotten mine yet should have but contacted them first they give me a tracking number which showed it was delivered but in London GB and I am in USA then they gave me a tracking number for a item that was delivered to Las Vegas, NV so correct city but was left on porch...... But I looked at security cam footage for 1hr before and up to 1 hour after they supposedly delivered it and nothing... so must have did wrong address or gave me wrong tracking number.... But I replied and was like why sending something like this without signature required anyways....

And I got this reply: "Thank you for bringing this to our attention. There was a gliche in the system and it was not requiring a signature. We have corrected this and are sending a replacement to you."
                Steve

Comment

Oh send me a replacement too! :-)

It's "Cricket Users Forum". I don't recall getting the tracking information, but after returning from a short trip I had a Fedex delivery notice that it was available at my apartment's front office. I should tell them that someone took it. Just joking. An awesome promotion by RIM. I'm planning on doing some videos. Quite pleased... If I had received an appalling POS, I'd still call it that. This device is nice @ under $200.

Comment

Originally posted by ComputerModding View Post
                    Don't suppose it will run on a BlackBerry phone will it? or is it just the tablet it will run on?

Would be great if it could run on a BlackBerry phone, my members would be very happy with that.
                    Blackberry 10 is supposed to be able to run Android Apps as far as I am aware. Unfortunately, I don't think any current devices will run Blackberry 10. It will require new hardware. At that point, you might as well get a more powerful Android device.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X