Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will vBulletin extend our Mobile licenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

simply put, this product tossed up a stinker. hands-down the most unreliable and worst software i had ever used

home page of vbulletin.com, still advertising this product "mobile community starts here".... unethical in my opinion. seems like for most members the slogan would be more like 'mobile community stops here'

this is as much about business ethics as poor quality software in my opinion.

Comment

great, i just signed up. it only makes sense, $200 for a droid and iphone/ipad app where tapatalk costs $4K or more?

do they offer refunds for those that haven't submitted the buggy app to the stores?

Comment

Originally posted by miketrin View Post
        great, i just signed up. it only makes sense, $200 for a droid and iphone/ipad app where tapatalk costs $4K or more?

do they offer refunds for those that haven't submitted the buggy app to the stores?
        Don't think so man. No refunds avail
        Last edited by MikesSite; Tue 17th Jul '12, 9:15am.

Comment

Umm... actually Tapatalk is free to support. If you want a custom branded version of Tapatalk it's $999. Forumrunner is $249/yr for a custom branded version that gets updated fairly often and many other forum owners I associate with prefer it over Tapatalk. We are actually dropping the Mobile Suite due to the issues addressed in this thread and are moving to Forumrunner.

Comment

Tapatalk is $999/per platform.

Comment

Open a support ticket or email sales@vbulletin.com , refunds are case-by-case. You never know.
              My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
              vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X