Mobile app getting worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile app getting worse

My app now won't load threads with more than 10 replies. I get the force close error.
    Last edited by acwatts; Thu 5 Jan '12, 7:11am.

VB needs to hurry up with an update, this is absolutely ridiculous.
    <signature removed by staff>

Comment

I agree. I just upgraded and it seems like more of a downgrade. I've been getting nothing but complaints from my users and I actually installed Tapatalk for them to use instead.

Comment

Whoa

Imagine that, installing free Tapatalk to supplement the buggy paid commercial vbulletin version..

Comment

I will be installing TapaTalk on my site as well
          Last edited by MikesSite; Tue 17 Jul '12, 9:17am.

Comment

Originally posted by acwatts:2250356
            My app now won't load threads with more than 10 replies. I get the force close error.
            I'm having the same issue! At this point I'm honestly begging vBulletin to do something. I'm embarrassed by our app quality right now. Everything else about vBulletin has been great but this is just becoming a huge let down.

Comment

So it was working but now it's not? Have you made any changes to your site/server in the interim (upgraded vB, server software etc?)
              Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
              -
              *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
              - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
              - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
                So it was working but now it's not? Have you made any changes to your site/server in the interim (upgraded vB, server software etc?)
                Nothing but update vBulletin in recent weeks. I'm already up to 6 different crash reports in like the last 2 weeks compared to 0 since the app was launched. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
                  Just upgraded vb, many of the problems seem to be to do with 4.1.9

Comment

Originally posted by acwatts View Post
                    Just upgraded vb, many of the problems seem to be to do with 4.1.9
                    You upgraded to 4.1.9 or 4.1.10? I have 4.1.9 since the app has been installed and I still get a lot of crash reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskermax View Post
                      You upgraded to 4.1.9 or 4.1.10? I have 4.1.9 since the app has been installed and I still get a lot of crash reports.
                      Ever since I upgraded to 4.1.9 I've been getting crash reports. Never received one before upgrading to 4.1.9 however.

Comment

Post the Crash Reports in the appropriate Tracker. The Apps are currently being addressed (I've had a couple of crash report Bugs picked up to be fixed in 1.1.3)
                        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
                        -
                        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
                        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
                        - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X