The Mobile Suite - is this a joke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    I suggest answering it truthfully and giving an honest assessment of the current state of the app. About the only feedback I can give on the survey.
    Luke - thanks for the tip. Will do.
    My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Comment

The application when I bought went on sale. It has never worked well, vbulletin has many tickets mine on the subject. Does your response which has been? First it could be my problem. After he did not know. After that it was the fault of the software and were working to fix it. Today the application does not work. Is posted on the Android Market and does not work. I am embarrassed to have that put the public for download. Anyone can see how well it works my application. What I say when I ask why not work? Vbulletin is responsible. This is advertising that you are making your company.

I have licenses vbulletin, IPB and Xenforo. The latter two are better than Vbulletin, stability and performance. Why do not fully migrated to these platforms? I worked hard in the three projects I have with Vbulletin. I can not waste so much work, I am tied to this software.

In the survey have been clear, I have provided even my contact email. We advise on the tickets that after more than a year of problems end up talking about it. Have been able to fix them, they have not, from now to give my opinion in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by JML View Post
        The application when I bought went on sale. It has never worked well, vbulletin has many tickets mine on the subject. Does your response which has been? First it could be my problem. After he did not know. After that it was the fault of the software and were working to fix it. Today the application does not work. Is posted on the Android Market and does not work. I am embarrassed to have that put the public for download. Anyone can see how well it works my application. What I say when I ask why not work? Vbulletin is responsible. This is advertising that you are making your company.

I have licenses vbulletin, IPB and Xenforo. The latter two are better than Vbulletin, stability and performance. Why do not fully migrated to these platforms? I worked hard in the three projects I have with Vbulletin. I can not waste so much work, I am tied to this software.

In the survey have been clear, I have provided even my contact email. We advise on the tickets that after more than a year of problems end up talking about it. Have been able to fix them, they have not, from now to give my opinion in this forum.
        man had hell of a time reading post as have number of words mixed together...
        ------------------------------------------
        Steve
        DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

Not only one person satisfied with the mobile suite?

Comment

Is there any date when we can expect to hear the results of this survey ?
            Will it even be shared with us ?
            My Sites :

Comment

Almost a month since we were kindly asked to spend our time filling out a survey... has anyone heard anything back yet ?
              My Sites :

Comment

I doubt we get anything. They will most likely wait till a majority of the users licenses expire, then update it.
                <signature removed by staff>

Comment

Originally posted by CEO254 View Post
                  I doubt we get anything. They will most likely wait till a majority of the users licenses expire, then update it.
                  Bingo

Comment

Originally posted by blake247 View Post
                    Bingo

What a damn joke huh>? Hows one get a refund for this joke? I will buy tapatalk for everyone.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X