Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Install Premium Mobile Style?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How To Install Premium Mobile Style?

    How do you install the Premium Mobile Style? Thank you!

  • #2
    How To Install Premium Mobile Style?

    AdminCP > Styles > Download/Upload > choose the one that doesn't say blog or CMS on end upload it as Create New Style

    Then go back and upload the other two blog/CMS this time from the dropdown list choose the one just created... So I merges the CMS/Blog into that one
    ------------------------------------------
    Steve
    DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

    Comment


    • #3
      The premium style xml needs downloading from vb first it's not the one in the install dir, that's the non premium one.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SteveLV702 View Post
        AdminCP > Styles > Download/Upload > choose the one that doesn't say blog or CMS on end upload it as Create New Style
        Will this bring the Premium Mobile Style?
        I'm back; hell was full!

        Comment


        • #5
          If you have the Mobile Suite, then you need to first download the Premium Mobile Style from your members download area. Then you would install it per these instructions in the manual - Installing the vBulletin Mobile Style

          Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

          W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lynne View Post
            If you have the Mobile Suite, then you need to first download the Premium Mobile Style from your members download area. Then you would install it per these instructions in the manual - Installing the vBulletin Mobile Style
            Quick response, rated 5 star!

            BUT:

            How do I fix this?

            1. Am using vBSEO with LIKE system enabled, I cannot manage to access notifications ( /mobile.php?do=notifications )

            2. I wonder if this' my fault, see the attached footer image:



            I think once a user is logged in the REGISTER option should go.
            I'm back; hell was full!

            Comment


            • #7
              I have installed this but I thought there would be an ModCP from here or a way moderate the forums, because I can't find a way to. When I go to /modcp it is the usual silver cp I have seen for a while.

              The register link does disappear when logged in, I don't know how you got this.
              Last edited by CarpeDiem.iM; Mon 26th Dec '11, 12:03pm.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Filgga View Post
                How do I fix this?

                1. Am using vBSEO with LIKE system enabled, I cannot manage to access notifications ( /mobile.php?do=notifications )
                Can you access them with vbseo totally disabled (via their control panel and also .htaccess removed)?

                Originally posted by Filgga View Post
                2. I wonder if this' my fault, see the attached footer image:



                I think once a user is logged in the REGISTER option should go.
                Do you have it disabled via AdminCP > Settings > Options > user registration options > Allow Multiple Registrations Per User ? The Register link does not show up for me here, where that is set to No.

                Originally posted by CarpeDiem.iM View Post
                I have installed this but I thought there would be an ModCP from here or a way moderate the forums, because I can't find a way to. When I go to /modcp it is the usual silver cp I have seen for a while.
                Did you purchase the Mobile Suite and then install the Premium Mobile Style?

                Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

                W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Lynne View Post
                  Can you access them with vbseo totally disabled (via their control panel and also .htaccess removed)?
                  Nope, I do not think it's ideal to disable vBSEO; will wait till it's compatible
                  I'm back; hell was full!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What part of VBSEO is not working as I have VBSEO as well as other .htaccess edits and I want to use the mobile suite.
                    Thank You...Mick Knutson

                    BLiNC Magazine Forums: "Everything you ever wanted to know about BASE-Jumping, but didn't know whom to ask."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mickknutson View Post
                      What part of VBSEO is not working as I have VBSEO as well as other .htaccess edits and I want to use the mobile suite.
                      Did you read my previous post?

                      SAID:
                      Am using vBSEO with LIKE system enabled, I cannot manage to access notifications ( /mobile.php?do=notifications )
                      I doubt we've to do some minor edits on .htaccess
                      I'm back; hell was full!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yes I did, and it looks like you just cant access notification in the mobile style. Or did the mobile style mess up everything with vbseo?
                        Originally posted by Filgga View Post
                        Did you read my previous post?

                        SAID:


                        I doubt we've to do some minor edits on .htaccess
                        Thank You...Mick Knutson

                        BLiNC Magazine Forums: "Everything you ever wanted to know about BASE-Jumping, but didn't know whom to ask."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mickknutson View Post
                          Yes I did, and it looks like you just cant access notification in the mobile style. Or did the mobile style mess up everything with vbseo?
                          That's what's confusing me.

                          BTW, users cannot access:

                          Code:
                          /mobile.php?do=notifications
                          /mobile.php?do=gridmenu
                          /mobile.php?do=login
                          But I had to work on the grid menu by adding this code:

                          Code:
                          <script>jQuery(document).ready(function(){var c='<span onclick="window.location = \'index.php\'" class="ui-btn-inner ui-btn-corner-all"><span class="ui-btn-text">Forum Index</span> </span>';var f='<span onclick="window.location = \'search.php\'" class="ui-btn-inner ui-btn-corner-all"><span class="ui-btn-text">Search</span> </span>';var g='<span onclick="window.location = \'private.php\'" class="ui-btn-inner ui-btn-corner-all"><span class="ui-btn-text">Private Messages</span> </span>';var b="<span onclick=\"window.location = '"+jQuery('a[href*="login.php?do=logout"]').attr("href")+'\'" class="ui-btn-inner ui-btn-corner-all"><span class="ui-btn-text">Logout</span> </span>';var e='<span onclick="window.location = \'mobile.php?do=login\'" class="ui-btn-inner ui-btn-corner-all"><span class="ui-btn-text">Login</span> </span>';var a='<span onclick="window.location = \'search.php?do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post\'" class="ui-btn-inner ui-btn-corner-all"><span class="ui-btn-text">New Posts</span> </span>';var d='<span onclick="jQuery(\'.topselection\').slideUp()" class="ui-btn-inner ui-btn-corner-all"><span class="ui-btn-text">Close</span> </span>';jQuery("body").append('<div style="display: none" class="topselection ui-body ui-body-a"> <div data-theme="c" class="ui-btn ui-btn-corner-all ui-shadow ui-btn-down-c ui-btn-up-c" aria-disabled="false">'+((RELPATH!="forum.php")?c:"")+""+((LOGGEDIN)?g:"")+""+((LOGGEDIN)?f:"")+""+a+""+((LOGGEDIN)?b:e)+""+d+" </div> </div>");jQuery('a[href*="mobile.php?do=gridmenu"]').click(function(h){jQuery(".topselection").slideDown();h.preventDefault()})});</script>
                          on the header

                          BUT
                          Icannot find how to customize the theme as the Stylevar seem not to respond.
                          I'm back; hell was full!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Do i need the mobile suite for the light mobile style?
                            :rolleyes: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :rolleyes:

                            Comment

                            widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X