Users can't post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users can't post

According to the android app on their phone, once logged in, they can reply to a thread.. but after hitting submit (and getting the "reply successfully postd" note), their post isn't there.. When double checking from a computer, there is no reply from the user.

We just published this to the android store - It's Linux Forum Mobile

It works for me (admin) and another regular user that's been on a while..
    sigpic

Nevermind..

I currently have the minimum character limit set to 10.

It will pop up a "didn't meet minimum chars" note if you put in 1 character.. but it looks like anything more and it will appear to the user that it was posted w/o error (but won't show up)
    sigpic

Comment

I also have this problem but I don't understand what you did to fix it. Could you explain further please?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by plutonash View Post
        I also have this problem but I don't understand what you did to fix it. Could you explain further please?

Thanks
        Admincp-settings-messages posting editing options.

That section has all the character limits

Comment

Originally posted by KProjects:2244203

It will pop up a "didn't meet minimum chars" note if you put in 1 character.. but it looks like anything more and it will appear to the user that it was posted w/o error (but won't show up)
          But why is it doing as stated above?

Thanks for your help.

Comment

FYI KProjects : I get a Malware warning when I visit your site
            www.talkhosting.org contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
            Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
            We have already notified www.talkhosting.org that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.talkhosting.org, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.
            http://safebrowsing.clients.google.c...hrome&hl=en-US
            My Sites :

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X