X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikesSite
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    The null PM issue isn't a mobile app issue, it's been identified as an API issue which is fixed in 4.1.10 - if you use the vbulletin mobile App now, you should see the usernames fixed (note there is a separate issue with the listings that's being addressed before 4.1.10 final is released)
    What about vB 3.8?

Leave a comment:

• Huskermax
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveLV702 View Post
    Lol with latest version of vb (null) PM issue is now fixed but now when reply to a post and use Quote function get (null) as the quoted message instead of the actual message. :'(
    Originally posted by Huskermax View Post
    I see the post but the posters name does not show up in the quote.
    weird other day when i quoted a post at https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...94#post2255394 it shows users name but no content just says (null)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57511[/ATTACH]
    This is what I see.
    Go to this thread to discuss this topic.

Leave a comment:

• Huskermax
    replied
    (null) PMs

This is what I see.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SteveLV702
    replied
    weird other day when i quoted a post at https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...94#post2255394 it shows users name but no content just says (null)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-01-19 at 7.48.49 AM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	3686485

Leave a comment:

• Huskermax
    replied
    Lol with latest version of vb (null) PM issue is now fixed but now when reply to a post and use Quote function get (null) as the quoted message instead of the actual message. :'(

Leave a comment:

• SteveLV702
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    The null PM issue isn't a mobile app issue, it's been identified as an API issue which is fixed in 4.1.10 - if you use the vbulletin mobile App now, you should see the usernames fixed (note there is a separate issue with the listings that's being addressed before 4.1.10 final is released)

Leave a comment:

• ZeroHour
    replied
    Just spotted this: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-13915 which implies its more of a problem with vBulletin PHP not the app.
    It seems to be coming out when 4.1.10 is released.

Leave a comment:

• MikesSite
    replied
    The mobile apps will NEVER be open source IMO, although I wish they were.

Leave a comment:

• pablo
    replied
    I'm sad to say but it the Mobile Apps were Open Sourced (or at least license payers could see the source) , then these issues could be fixed for quickly & for free by the community.

Leave a comment:

• cubdriver
    replied
    Giddy with anticipation for any updates as well.

sj

Leave a comment:

• blake247
    replied
    I can't describe my frustrations at the piss poor support the mobile apps receive. At a MINIMUM, release a patch, either with the mobile app or vb suite that addresses the null pm's....good God people.

"We're having some resource issues currently. As soon as those are resolved, we'll get the Apps out as soon as possible."

-Wayne Luke (vBulletin Support)
    September 28, 2011

"We are approximately, about 2 weeks away from releasing an update. I will confirm and update, sorry about the delay."

-IBxAnders (vBulletin Developer)
    October 27, 2011

"I'm sure you've all seen that mobile developers have left..."

-IBxAnders (vBulletin Developer
    October 31, 2011

"This week we've resolved the issues gating the mobile releases and are gearing up to proceed with making the 1.1.3 release public as soon as possible"

-IBxAnders (vBulletin Developer)
    November 9, 2011

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Unfortunately, as stated elsewhere, there were resourcing issues with the Mobile Apps (developers left before new ones were available to start). This has now been resolved and work has restarted on the apps

Leave a comment:

• oldlock
    replied
    Voted, and I agree wholeheartedly with the comment made by Mike above ^

Leave a comment:

• MikesSite
    replied
    Same thing here. App is still extremely buggy, borderline not usable. The lack of updates coming from vB isn't promising either, seems as though they only care about adding more sideways features instead of bettering their buggy products.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X