Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invalid URL Please check your site's Admin Control Panel, make sure the API is enabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid URL Please check your site's Admin Control Panel, make sure the API is enabled

Trying to publish mobile app but I get this error message:

Invalid URL Please check your site's Admin Control Panel, make sure the API is enabled, and verify that the parameters here are the same as the site.

I have verified URL and API are correct. What is going on?
    BlackBerry Empire #1 BlackBerry news site and BlackBerry forum.

Do you use vBSEO? Are there any modifications on your site? Is the Forum URL in your admincp exactly the same as the one you entered for your license URL in the members area?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I do not use vBSEO, no modifications on my site, forum url in my admincp is exactly the same as entered in license URL.

Comment

Actually, you have domain.com entered as your forum in the customers area and mobile app and yet domain.com is definitely not a vbulletin page. Aren't your vbulletin file in a directory?

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

they are in a directory. the directory i put in the customer area and mobile app. What do I change?

Comment

It is in the /forum directory. Do you all have to change that on your end?

Comment

I just changed it. Same error.

Comment

Did you enable the API in AdminCP > Settings > Options > vBulletin API and Mobile Application Options > Enable API ?

Comment

Yes it is enabled.

Comment

Any help would be appreciated. Trying to get this app up and running.

Comment

Do you have vbseo on your forum? If so, did you modify the .htaccess to allow for the api.php to be read? Do you have any other modifications? Have you tried disabling them to see if you still have the same problem? Is there anything in the error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host) related to the api.php file?

Comment

I dont have vbseo on my forum. I might of modified .htaccess.

Comment

That wasnt the issue.

Comment

Any help?

Comment

Hi.

Exists any solution for this? I have the same problem on vBulletin 5.2.4 Patch Level 2

Comment