X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pokesph
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
    FYI, I had the exact same issue with VB 3.8.x... The problem was a newer PHP version on the server was causing warnings in the data being sent out over the API.

I had to edit the api.php file

find the line that begins with: error_reporting

and remove everything between the ( and ) so the line is just

Code:
    error_reporting(0);
    And then it worked
    makes no difference.. so dunno whats up.. new 1.7 release i doing the same thing so might be something in the builder..

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    FYI, I had the exact same issue with VB 3.8.x... The problem was a newer PHP version on the server was causing warnings in the data being sent out over the API.

I had to edit the api.php file

find the line that begins with: error_reporting

and remove everything between the ( and ) so the line is just

Code:
    error_reporting(0);
    And then it worked

Leave a comment:

• pokesph
    replied
    Its not the key. I've had previous builds work just fine.. since their last update it hasn't worked for us for either iOS or android versions.

May have been a TTL thing or DNS cache on vB's end, but it connected BUT now its showing new errors:

Code:
    Your site does not appear to be properly installed. Please check your site installation. If you are sure your installation is correct, please create a support ticket. Failed when testing Blogs
    Code:
    Your site does not appear to be properly installed. Please check your site installation. If you are sure your installation is correct, please create a support ticket. Failed getting the Threads.
    EDIT: I give up.. Really tired of fighting with this useless app. Needless to say I'm extremely disappointed in it and how its been handled.
    Last edited by pokesph; Fri 31 Jan '14, 1:03am.

Leave a comment:

• wmtech
    replied
    You need to check your API key. It has to be exactly the same in the MAPI addon settings and in mobile publisher.

Leave a comment:

• pokesph
    replied
    Well apparently no one here at vB is able to help solve this issue on their app building process.. I have an unanswered / pending ticket and this thread with not a single solution offered.

(bump)

Leave a comment:

• heredia21
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• pokesph
    replied
    bumping this for action.

Leave a comment:

• 9adat.com
    replied
    Here is a similar problem :

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...n-mobile-suite

Leave a comment:

• pokesph
    replied
    Invalid URL Please check your site's Admin Control Panel, make sure the API is enabled, and verify that the parameters here are the same as the site.

Leave a comment:

• pokesph
    started a topic Error building Android app

Error building Android app

We're using the latest MAPI (1.4.4) on vB 3.8.7pl3 and when I go to complete the app build in members area I get this error:
    Invalid URL Please check your site's Admin Control Panel, make sure the API is enabled, and verify that the parameters here are the same as the site.

Any Idea on what's REALLY going on here.. been like this for a number of months now.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pokesph; Wed 9 Oct '13, 9:40pm.