Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I missing it? How do you use AdMob in the mobile apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I missing it? How do you use AdMob in the mobile apps?

There is a spot for adwhirl. Do you just put in the AdMob unit ID in that spot? Also, do you choose banner or interstitial? If banner, what size? The mobile publisher still only talks about AdWhirl.

Thanks
    BroncosForums.com - Broncos Fan Forum
    Total Broncos - Denver Broncos Blog and News

I guess I need to go the support ticket route???
    BroncosForums.com - Broncos Fan Forum
    Total Broncos - Denver Broncos Blog and News

Comment

AdMob will be in the upcoming Mobile 1.5 release. It will not work in Mobile 1.4.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe D.
        AdMob will be in the upcoming Mobile 1.5 release. It will not work in Mobile 1.4.
        Is that both Android and IOS?

Comment

AdMob wll be in both Andoid and iOS apps beginning with Mobile 1.5. This is because Ad-whirl is being shut down and Google wants to move everyone to AdMob.

http://techcrunch.com/2013/06/13/goo...ation-instead/

Comment

I merged my ad-whirl account to AdMob, it was pretty easy. They just had a link on the Ad-whirl account when you log in. Then I got the new sdk Key which is much shorter then the old one. I went ahead and put it in on the 1.4 update so when 1.5 comes out it will be in there and ready to go.

Comment

How do I set up the Mediation key? On the admob monetise page it asks me to enter the app details, but I haven't created the app yet, how do I get the mediation key in this case? Just choose no and then come back and edit it when the app has been published? Even if it's not ready until 1.5 I'd like to get it all entered now.

Comment