Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tnedator View Post
    What about Android?
    Also released. There is an announcement for it as well.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      Also released. There is an announcement for it as well.
      Sorry, i'm mobile and missed that. I'm about to upgrade from 3.8 to Vb 4.1.x. Did this fix the crashes with the Android app and 4.1.10?
      BroncosForums.com - Broncos Fan Forum
      Total Broncos - Denver Broncos Blog and News

Comment

• excellent, can't wait to upgrade the apps tomorrow!

Comment

• hmmm some reason adhoc version of apps won't install on my phone just says failed to install no other error message :'(
          ------------------------------------------
          Steve
          DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
          CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
          TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
          Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

• Nothings changed with the Android app, still getting force close messages when trying to view threads.

Comment

• Then please re-open the listed bug report or file a new one with any crahs reports so we can get themf ixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                Then please re-open the listed bug report or file a new one with any crahs reports so we can get themf ixed.
                It's working now. It is Dragonbytes post/thanks mod that is causing the app to crash.

Comment

• Really glad to hear that (not that it caused it, but you got it identified).

Comment

• Originally posted by acwatts View Post
                    It's working now. It is Dragonbytes post/thanks mod that is causing the app to crash.
                    Thanks for the info. I have Post Thanks and it's a major feature on the site for my users. I'll check to see if there is a fix in the works.
                    BroncosForums.com - Broncos Fan Forum
                    Total Broncos - Denver Broncos Blog and News

Comment

• Still having some issues
                      Last edited by MikesSite; Tue 17th Jul '12, 9:13am.

Comment

• Originally posted by tnedator View Post
                        Thanks for the info. I have Post Thanks and it's a major feature on the site for my users. I'll check to see if there is a fix in the works.
                        The addon most likely needs to detect and allow itself to be bypassed if the API is being used.

Wayne Luke

Comment

• Originally posted by MikesSite View Post
                          New app is just as buggy and unusable as previous.
                          In what ways?

So what was the point of this new release if major issues aren't fixed?

Comment

• I haven't tested the iOS app, but the latest android version works pretty well...

Comment

• Originally posted by blake247 View Post
                              I haven't tested the iOS app, but the latest android version works pretty well...
                              On mine... it still requires that a prefix be selected if posting in a forum where prefixes are available. No option for no prefix.

EDIT: Disabled plugin/hook system and same problem.
                              www.cricketusers.com - Cricket Wireless Users Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisngrod View Post
                                On mine... it still requires that a prefix be selected if posting in a forum where prefixes are available. No option for no prefix.

EDIT: Disabled plugin/hook system and same problem.
                                This is a setting in your vBulletin setup. Edit the forum in the forum manager and set "Require Threads to have a Prefix" to no if you don't want to require a prefix.

Wayne Luke

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X