• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Android entry made here and linked:

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBA-389

Leave a comment:

• Carbuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant
    Scrubbed means it's been determined as valid (by me ) and is awaiting being assigned.

It should be enough just to have the one but I'll check with the team later if they want a separate one and just raise another myself
    Thanks Trevor.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Scrubbed means it's been determined as valid (by me ) and is awaiting being assigned.

It should be enough just to have the one but I'll check with the team later if they want a separate one and just raise another myself

Leave a comment:

• Carbuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant
    I see that issue was "scrubbed" what does that mean?

Should I post this in the Android project?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Already raised this:

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBI-853

Leave a comment:

• Carbuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery
    Unlikely in 1.4, however make sure there is a suggestion to support them in the mobile trackers
    Should I file it in the mobile api for VB5 or just in Android and iOS. I only know this happens on Android, don't use iOS but I assume the same thing happens.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Unlikely in 1.4, however make sure there is a suggestion to support them in the mobile trackers

Leave a comment:

• Carbuff
    started a topic Comments in Mobile suite for vb5 forums

Comments in Mobile suite for vb5 forums

I didn't see it in JIRA but are post comments going to be coming to the mobile apps? At the present, threads get bumped in the mobile apps if someone posts a comment to a post, but no comments show up. Especially annoying in threads like "post your questions for management here" where Lawrence was responding with comments, had to keep opening the browser.