Updating Iphone App for dummies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating Iphone App for dummies

I have recompiled and downloaded the zip file and started the process in Itunes connect, so status is waiting for upload. I have someone with a mac ready to do the rest. He uploaded the current version for me. What next? Does he go through the whole process again or is it simpler than that? I would appreciate some simple instructions or a link for us dummies. Thanks!

Go to your app on iTunes Connect and click "Add Version" then fill out the boxes. This will let you update your app. You'll get a upload binary? button then using the instructions that vB gives you scroll down to the bottom to "Signing Your App" and follow from there.

Comment

Originally posted by worried View Post
      Go to your app on iTunes Connect and click "Add Version" then fill out the boxes. This will let you update your app. You'll get a upload binary? button then using the instructions that vB gives you scroll down to the bottom to "Signing Your App" and follow from there.
      ^what he said^
      Adrian

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X