• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Log In

Here on vB on my iPhone with the mobile app

Yes i am using the correct password and username, as i am here on my mac

It just stays at the login page

Have turned the app off, checked for updates and rebooted my iphone, still no joy
    Regards

I'm not having any problems logging into my forums ot vbulletin.com with the iPhone apps.

Do you have any add-ons installed? That is the most likely cause of this problem.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      I'm not having any problems logging into my forums ot vbulletin.com with the iPhone apps.

Do you have any add-ons installed? That is the most likely cause of this problem.
      I dont know Steve do you ?

Its here i cannot log in with my iPhone on the vbulletin.com forums !

And i just tried again, same issue. If i click Skip for now i get an error screen

There appears to be a connection issue between your device and vbulletin, please try again.

My mobiel signal is fine, the iPhone is on WiFi and my internet is fine ?
      Regards

Comment

I am able to login on this forums with my iPhone and with the vBulletin app.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It is possible that the login is broken after the HTTPS update - a new version of the client is pending the review and will be available ASAP.
          anders | vbulletin team | check out the new vbulletin facebook app
          Proudly vBulletin'ing since 2001
          Please be my friend!
          http://www.twitter.com/inetskunkworks
          vBulletin Performance Articles:
          Click here to read

Comment

Well whatever it is my iPhone isnt having it, the only thing i havent done yet is uninstall and reinstall to the iPhone

All other forums work (including some other vB ones with your app)

Click image for larger version

Name:	vb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	3682538
            Last edited by Anonymous999; Wed 15 Jun '11, 12:48pm. Reason: added photo
            Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous999 View Post
              Well whatever it is my iPhone isnt having it, the only thing i havent done yet is uninstall and reinstall to the iPhone

All other forums work (including some other vB ones with your app)
              Confirmed - as I've mentioned, there is a version update 1.1.2 arriving shortly (pending approval) that adds HTTPS support for the mobile apps. Thank you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
              anders | vbulletin team | check out the new vbulletin facebook app
              Proudly vBulletin'ing since 2001
              Please be my friend!
              http://www.twitter.com/inetskunkworks
              vBulletin Performance Articles:
              Click here to read

Comment

Is that 1.1.2 of the mobile app ? I just did the apple app upload for a friend and they had 1.0.1 from memory ?
                Regards

Comment

That version is not available yet. As Anders said it will be available shortly.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I cannot view any threads all of a sudden on vb.com via your mobile app, it just keeps saying "Entity id is missing"

Comment

Originally posted by acwatts View Post
                      I cannot view any threads all of a sudden on vb.com via your mobile app, it just keeps saying "Entity id is missing"
                      Android or iPhone?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
                        Android or iPhone?
                        Android.

Comment

Posting this from my Android phone. Works fine.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I have tried logging out but now cannot log back in again. Same problem as OP.

Comment

Sorry, I don't know what to tell you. I was able to access these forums and post just fine with the vB Android app.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X