Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KProjects
    replied
    yeah this has to get fixed.. everyone vote this up!

Leave a comment:

• C.Birch
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Do you have the Bug Report ID?
    It's this one. http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBA-195

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Do you have the Bug Report ID?

Leave a comment:

• beatboxtaun
    replied
    Any word on a fix yet?

Leave a comment:

• cedrick
    replied
    Is there any solutions? Same happened latest version. I can post from website not from the app. It is still showing Comments are not enabled.

Leave a comment:

• n_i_x
    replied
    I'm having the same exact issue. I'll file a bug.

Leave a comment:

• Kyle Furlong
    replied
    Originally posted by C.Birch View Post
    Hi,

When viewing articles in the Android app and then clicking the comments button to view and post a comment, the app loads the comments up then a message comes up saying "Comments are not enabled" and then returns you to the article, thing is the comments system is on as you can view and post comments via the number web interface, is this a bug or is it a setting i have over looked for the comments system?
    Possibly a bug, if you don't mind, could you open a ticket in our tracker? http://tracker.vbulletin.com/

Thanks,

Kyle

Leave a comment:

• C.Birch
    started a topic Comments are not enabled in Articles

Comments are not enabled in Articles

Hi,

When viewing articles in the Android app and then clicking the comments button to view and post a comment, the app loads the comments up then a message comes up saying "Comments are not enabled" and then returns you to the article, thing is the comments system is on as you can view and post comments via the number web interface, is this a bug or is it a setting i have over looked for the comments system?