X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteveLV702
    replied
    Originally posted by m0rgulvale View Post
    would the 2nd app mean that people like me who created an android app as free (who want to now sell it but thats not feasible), would be able to sell the new app now?
    Depends on if make it separate app or just make it a in-app purchase...

Leave a comment:

• m0rgulvale
    replied
    would the 2nd app mean that people like me who created an android app as free (who want to now sell it but thats not feasible), would be able to sell the new app now?

Leave a comment:

• SteveLV702
    replied
    Originally posted by Stefano Acerbetti View Post
    We are starting the work on the ability to have 2 version of the app. One free with ads, and one paid version without ads.
    We identify 3 approaches and we want to know from you what is your favorite

Any update on this????

Leave a comment:

• SteveLV702
    replied
    definitely a In-App purchase or Separate App as user group permissions means they would have to purchase from my site meaning would have to have my own merchant account or paypal account and I don't have a merchant account and refuse to use Paypal...... So I prefer that Paypal/Google handle all the payments...

Leave a comment:

• Alfa1
    replied
    Definitely a usergroup permission based system. This way I can give my subscribers access to the add-free app.

Leave a comment:

• n_i_x
    replied
    Originally posted by Stefano Acerbetti View Post
    this solution is working only for iPhone. You can't do anything with android
    That's not entirely true. I know how to do this for Android (I had to do it to change my Application icon to a much higher resolution).

If you guys are okay with us doing this with the apk's, I can try to get a tutorial posted in these forums? Unless you are mere days away from providing an official solution.

Leave a comment:

• punchbowl
    replied
    well then group permissions all the way for me.

Leave a comment:

• Stefano Acerbetti
    replied
    Originally posted by punchbowl View Post
    I'm happy enough with the solution Steve posted (the sticky in this forum) though
    this solution is working only for iPhone. You can't do anything with android

Leave a comment:

• mrderanged
    replied
    I'm all for a permissions based system.

Leave a comment:

• babynino
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveLV702 View Post
    I would like two version lite and pro and lite version still have in-app purchase to remove ads..
    I'm with Steve here... already have both Lite (with ads) and Pro (no ads) submitted and already live on the app store. Having an in-app purchase for those who already got the Lite version to Pro would be great.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    If I wanted this then I would want it permission based.

Leave a comment:

• punchbowl
    replied
    If it was based on usergroup permissions then you could sell the group permissions through a subscription at the proper website and not have to give apple any money. If it's an in-app purchase then they take 30%

Leave a comment:

• Collectors
    replied
    One free version with ads and one paid version without ads

Leave a comment:

• SteveLV702
    replied
    I would like two version lite and pro and lite version still have in-app purchase to remove ads..

Leave a comment:

• punchbowl
    replied
    already voted for this in the tracker

actually i didn't vote, i suggested it http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBM-938

I'm happy enough with the solution Steve posted (the sticky in this forum) though

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X