No announcement yet.

I paid, received nothing and started a claim at PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received the information that in order to use this application in an iPhone I have to pay additional $100 USD per year, look, I just want a refund please, if you want to take some % as a punishment because I'm a naive stupid guy that thought that it was only required to upload some files and install them, fine, I'll pay it. Is that possible? please?? :'(

Comment

Originally posted by D2S View Post
      I received the information that in order to use this application in an iPhone I have to pay additional $100 USD per year, look, I just want a refund please, if you want to take some % as a punishment because I'm a naive stupid guy that thought that it was only required to upload some files and install them, fine, I'll pay it. Is that possible? please?? :'(
      You have to have a developer account with Apple to submit apps, the extra payment is charged by Apple not VB.

Comment

AND all of this is made clear on the purchase page.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
          AND all of this is made clear on the purchase page.
          Yes you had to check a box that you understood this. So if didn't understand this why did you check the box???
          ------------------------------------------
          Steve
          DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
          CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
          TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
          Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

I did not know a "developer account" was something I would have to pay for.

Comment

So did you get your refund?

Comment

I can honestly say that i had an issue and dealt with Steve. I didnt understand what he was saying after i left and came back i reread the ticked followed directions and was able to get my issue resolved. I would say give the guys at vbulletin a little time and they will come through after all people are only human and there is always a possibility that mistakes can be made. Miss you the best of luck here. Now i just have to wait for them to install the board on my server

always
                Dan

Comment

why would you purchase something...$200.00 and now know what you're purchasing? sounds kind of dumb.
                  BMW M3 Enthusiast - m3fever.com
                  Gamer/Modder - stealthygaming.com

Comment