Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vBulletin.com Android App V1.1.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I've compiled, downloaded and uploaded the android app on the market, but I still see 1.0.3 version. There are some issue with the compiler?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by dnk.it:2163550
      I've compiled, downloaded and uploaded the android app on the market, but I still see 1.0.3 version. There are some issue with the compiler?
      The update is for the vbulletin.com app, not for the mobile suite.

      Comment


      • #18
        Yup... vbulletin does it first, runs it as a test for the rest of us, we get to check it out, report back any errors, and then they can release it to us.

        It actually DOES work better that way.

        Keep up the great work guys. Despite any buys (which will get worked out), my users so far LOVE it.

        Comment


        • #19
          vb.com app for Android has been updated with the fix for BBcode and last unread post.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Stefano Acerbetti View Post
            vb.com app for Android has been updated with the fix for BBcode and last unread post.
            You mean "last unread posts" I hope.

            Comment


            • #21
              The "last unread post" feature is a button which will jump you to the last unread post in the currently viewed thread.

              Comment


              • #22
                So does this mean that thread marking is working now and if so is it synched with your regular account?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Posting from updated app. BB code seems to be working properly (smilies, quote, size, etc.)

                  Adrian any idea when you guys will be adding a refresh button to the home screen? BTW the new updates look good

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by MikesSite View Post
                    Adrian any idea when you guys will be adding a refresh button to the home screen? BTW the new updates look good
                    Not sure at this stage - make sure there is a Jira submitted on it
                    Adrian

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by IB Adrian View Post
                      Not sure at this stage - make sure there is a Jira submitted on it
                      Sounds good, thanks for the reply.

                      If anybody else would like a refresh button on the home screen please Vote for this JIRA: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBM-1369

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        i seem to be getting more valid new results @ home since the last update

                        Edit: wishful thinking
                        Last edited by punchbowl; Mon 30th May '11, 10:41am.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Is this available for download now?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            We are running the 1.0.3 Android app (just baked it today) and the v1.1 of the API on vb 3.8.x, and the BB code does not work.

                            Also, the labels in the user profile fields are missing and some of the HTML comments <!-- comments --> can be seen my moderators when editing a post.

                            (Sorry, can't find the mobile suite forum in the 3.X forums)

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by silkroad View Post
                              some of the HTML comments <!-- comments --> can be seen my moderators when editing a post.
                              That is a problem for both the android and iphone app: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBM-1324

                              It's visible to all users.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by worried View Post
                                That is a problem for both the android and iphone app: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBM-1324

                                It's visible to all users.
                                That bug report is titled "Raw HTML in announcements and custom user titles" ... which is interesting... but we are seeing HTML comments (not "RAW HTML", but I see where that could happen!) in posts edited by moderators.

                                (And we are not going to file any long Jira report on this since we paid for the code, and it is not some free, open source application we are using for free.)

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X