Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The mobile skin is part of the mobile suite?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The mobile skin is part of the mobile suite?

    The general mobile skin is part of the mobile suite?
    I don't interested in the mobile apps, I need only the mobile style..
    Is there a option to get that without pay for all mobile package?
    Refael Iliaguyev.

  • #2
    Originally posted by RellecT View Post
    The general mobile skin is part of the mobile suite?
    I don't interested in the mobile apps, I need only the mobile style..
    Is there a option to get that without pay for all mobile package?
    The light mobile style is available for free in the vBulletin members area. It's only compatible for version 4.1.2+

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jasper Aguila View Post
      The light mobile style is available for free in the vBulletin members area. It's only compatible for version 4.1.2+
      I can't find it..
      Refael Iliaguyev.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RellecT View Post
        I can't find it..
        It is included in the 4.1.2+ downloads.
        Translations provided by Google.

        Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          It is included in the 4.1.2+ downloads.
          It doesn't installed in my forum when I upgraded to 4.1.3 ..
          I try to run the upgrade file again and still the moblie style not installed.
          Refael Iliaguyev.

          Comment


          • #6
            See: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/s...mobile_install
            Translations provided by Google.

            Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

            Comment


            • #7
              Thank you!
              Refael Iliaguyev.

              Comment


              • #8
                Any plans on having it available for 3.8.x?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MikesSite View Post
                  Any plans on having it available for 3.8.x?
                  Not at this time.

                  Comment

                  widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X