Cannot get impex to work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot get impex to work!

I have tried for hours to install and run impex. I am attempting to convert my phpbb forums to my newly purchased Vbulletin forums, which I have installed. However, after several hours and attempts at correctly installing impex, I cannot get it to function. It shows up on my admincp under "import", but when I click "import", I get several error messages, the most recent of which is "cannot find impexconfig.php. Have you configured the file and renamed it?"...which I have.

Anyone have any suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I apparently have successfully changed the ImpExConfig.php file to the right name (it was on my system as ImpexConfig.php and not ImpExConfig.php-notice the lowercase and uppercase E), I click import on my admin CP and get a blank screen. What am I doing wrong here?

What were the errors you were getting before renaming ImpExConfig.php?

Also recheck it to make sure all the values you changed are to the right of the equal sign and within the single quotes. Also make sure each variable line ends with a semi-colon.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X