Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Migration problem - empty threads/posts - phpbb (3.0.7 PL1) -> vb (4.2.0 PL2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migration problem - empty threads/posts - phpbb (3.0.7 PL1) -> vb (4.2.0 PL2)

I had some threads and posts showing as there, but the poster is " , " empty... i double checked the same threads / posts on the phpbb3 installation forum, the users are there, but when clicking on that user(s) it says they're deleted. So I ran the queries for threads

DELETE FROM thread WHERE postuserid='0';

and for posts

DELETE FROM post WHERE userid='0';

updated counters. done. that's fine.

The other issue is, some have posters listed there, but the dates are 01-01-1970. When clicking thread titles, it shows empty threads. I found another thread on here with similar issue from vBulletin 3.x.x but didn't offer much help at all.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...hreads-by-year

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	3724039Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	3724040

Is there any easy way to remove threads like this? As seen in that other similar thread above screenshots, apparently that guy figured out how many days back 1970 is and tried pruning that way, and still didn't work. I did run all the counters I could think of, and rebuild thread, rebuild search index, rebuild post counts, remove orphan threads and posts ... didn't work... How else can I mass handle these? Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X