Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change number of threads/posts processed after you start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change number of threads/posts processed after you start?

Is there a way to increase the number of threads/posts the impex is processing once you have already started the import? I set mine rather low and now realize that it may not finish before the sun explodes. I want to bump it back to 2000 if possible.

Thanks,

-Jason
    sigpic

No, but you could close the window and start again with a higher number.
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
      No, but you could close the window and start again with a higher number.
      Tried that, even on another computer. It just picks up where it left off. Awesome design though, just need to unscrew what I did.

Thanks though,

-Jason
      sigpic

Comment

You could try clearing the datastore.

Quickly disable then enable vBSEO. (One product I know for sure will do this.)
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Found the method, basically you have to use the clean / restart link. I t worked out since I could crank up the threas to 20K vice the 100 I was attempting Shortened it from 14 hours to about 30 minutes (yayy).

Thanks again,

-Jason
          sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X