Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First import a success. Second import question: will it override the style i've built

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First import a success. Second import question: will it override the style i've built

I successfully moved from phpbb to vBulletin with Impex. After transferring all my users and data, I began working on a custom style. If I go through again and "Redo Module" for each import action (in an effort to get the very newest information from the old forum), will that override my custom created style? I'm not sure how/where that's stored.

Also, to do this second import, do I simply go back into Impex and click redo on each module again?

Thanks in advance

It would be best to download the custom style first before running the importer. Also to do the second import there is an option at the Impex which will clear the db and redo the convertion from the begin. Otherwise if you run the modules again you will end up with duble content.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X