Missing Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Threads

I have just done an import from my phpbb forum into my new test vBulletin board.

When I imported the threads it told me that only 5 failed to import. So far so good.

However, when I look at the test forum after the import I can see that most forums do not have anything like the correct number of threads, even though the thread count beside the forum is correct.

For example, one forum tells me that there are 29 threads in it however you can only actually see 5 threads in the forum.
    Another tells me that there are 338 but there are only 30 actually visible.

What may have gone wrong, or what do I need to do? I believe I followed all the directions correctly but ....

Stand by, this might be a result of my own stupidity. I didn't realise that I had to go to the bottom where you can select the parameters for what threads you want to see. I set it to show me all threads from the beginning and it looks like most of them are there.

I've become too used to phpBB.

Comment

You can set the Default View Age for each forum in Forums & Moderators > Forum Manager > edit Forum > Default View Age

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X