• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark_Zuckerberg
    replied
    Impex Import Error

Hi
    i tried a lot and with the huge effort of 20 hours i finally installed VB and i have created a new data base on the new hosting for uploading phpbb sql database. I have uploaded the old phpbb sql database file in to it and now when i am trying to install and run the impex tool then from admin panel by clicking import i am facing this error

Code:
     Not Found

The requested URL /impex/index.php was not found on this server.
     Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an Error Document to handle the request.

Leave a comment:

• Infopro
    replied
    In the impex zip file is an impex.readme.txt and in that it says this:

Those directions are quite clear and in a step by step fashion including warnings that you should understand before making any changes to anything.

The help there is far better than you'll get from a comment on these forums, IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• Mark_Zuckerberg
    started a topic Impex import help

Impex import help

Hello all,

I am using phpbb 3.0.8 and i want to import my all database to my vb forum my current phpbb board is on other hosting and i have installed vb on other hosting as well. Now please guide me that how to import data in impex tool and which files should be imported through impex the whole back up of the previous board which i have downloaded or some specific files or only database of sql or what? any help will be really appreciated.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X