Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Language

Hi there,

After impex I had many complaints from my users that they could not log in. The error message seemed to be about tool.php and forum language.

Currently I have only one language named 'Turkish' which is also set to forum default. So, if a user has "Language: Default" setting in their profiles, it should automaticly choose 'Turkish', but that doesn't work for the imported users I think. Their problem seems to disappear when I change their language setting in admincp from 'Default' to 'Turkish', but it's practically impossible for me to change that setting for each individual user.

Is there a way to change a usergroup's language setting? Or any other solutions for this?

Sorry for the bump, but this is urgent.

Comment

Do you have the tools.php on your ftp as it should not be there. This is only uploaded if needed and removed when done

Comment

Run this query:
        Code:
        update user set languageid=X
        Where X is the ID of your language. If you use a table prefix in your config.php then you will need to add that to the user table name as well.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          Run this query:
          Code:
          update user set languageid=X
          Where X is the ID of your language. If you use a table prefix in your config.php then you will need to add that to the user table name as well.
          This worked like a charm, thanks (:

Comment