Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judith
    replied
    Aaaah great!!! Thank you so much, it work!

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    Make sure hooks are disabled- http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...ystem-globally

Leave a comment:

• Judith
    replied
    Yes I'm trying to move one forum form vb3 to vb4.
    Well I upgrad it yesterday. I get after the upgrade, when I log in the admincp I get just a white page. No error message or something similar. With the tool.php I have the cookies set back and checked the URL.
    The upgrade went without problems.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Are you trying to move one forum from vB3 to vB4?

If so, you should be upgrading, not importing.

Leave a comment:

• Judith
    started a topic Import Problem vb 3.8 to vb 4.2 pl 3

Import Problem vb 3.8 to vb 4.2 pl 3

Hello,

I have trouble importing data from vb version 3.8.5 to vb version 4.2.0 forums patch level 3
    The attachments and the poll data are not accepted. Although I can see the poll data in the DB of the 4-forum. Everything else was imported. I do not want to delete everything because there is a lot of work, the individual forums and user groups to put right now.

The 3 Series Forum right now is still a live forum, which I can not close for a few days. That is when I pull a DB backup to the last Threats / postings for the new forum to ensure I have to install these immediately and then make the switch to the forums by (close the 3 and the Open the 4.2). Therefore, I do it very late in the evening / night.

Can someone tell me how I get the poll data and the attachments correctly in the vb forum of 4.2 pl 3?

Sorry my bad English
    Thanks in advance!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X