Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phpBB3 3.0.8 to vBulletin 4.1.0 PL2 - Some users imported Failed

Hi,

I am in the testing process of importing my phpBB forum into the vBulletin system.
    But I do fight some with this error.

When running the Import User module. I get 51 failed users.
    Why?

Click image for larger version

Name:	failed.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	3719431

I have errorlogging set to True. But there is no errors in the impexerror table.

What can this depends on? Can I se errors in some place?
    I have watch the import session many times, but I cant se any error msg showing up.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks
    Daniel

EDIT:
    I did found out that define('impexdebug', false); = must be set to true. Then errors will be saved in the impexerror table.

This is the error msg for all 51 users.
    Type: invalid
    Error: Invalid, skipping. Failed on : email
    Remedy: Ensure that the failed field is present in the source database or defaulted is being set

I did now see that it was the Search enginge robots who did not get imported BUT not all my users are imported!

I have found atleast one user who are not imported! No errors! What to do?
    Last edited by swecastel; Sat 1 Jan '11, 5:17am.

I now know what users who arent exported.
    But I cannot find anything special with them.

:/

Comment

Are you sure the users who weren't imported aren't the Bots?

I used the import system earlier last year from phpbb. As you know phpbb has it's own Bot user group and I had a problem with that when importing my users.

Perhaps this is what is happening to you?
      The Number 2 Oldskool Site
      Its All About Oldskool

Comment

With phpBB that usually happens for users that do not have a valid email address.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi there was 5 users who was not imported from the begining (not bots, actually users). But 4 of them I did delete. They were inactive.
          But the last one is one of my top 5 writers. So I want him to stay

I have checked and also changed the users email but it is still not importing. And isint it strange there is no error or marked as failed. Nor nothing?

// Danne

Comment

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X