Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CMS -URGENT need to get rid of duplicate users OR to reimport the forum part only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMS -URGENT need to get rid of duplicate users OR to reimport the forum part only

I am working in a migration from a joomla/fireboard and so far i have reimported users, threads and articles, used custom php scripts to reimport avatars and attachments and customised the graphic look with skins and custom made widgets. Now have the problem to get rid of a good number of duplicated users (8000+) that appears with the imported_ prefix; seems to me to have read that there is no impEX tool for that but would like to know if anybody else created one and can share with me; in alternate i might need to clean the forum part of the CMS (i madee too much customisations to clean slate everything), what should i remove in case was forced to intervene in the database itself?

The plan A of first removing the forums by the forum manager then removing the users that am testing in localhost (copy of the board in my machine to do the migration job) provides me sporadically this error when i try to remove a head forum:
    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 4.0.7:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT a.attachmentid
                        FROM attachment AS a
                        WHERE
                            (filedataid =  AND userid = 297);

MySQL Error   : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND userid = 297)' at line 4
    Error Number  : 1064
    Request Date  : Thursday, December 30th 2010 @ 09:13:03 AM
    Error Date    : Thursday, December 30th 2010 @ 09:13:03 AM
    Script        : http://192.168.1.112/vbcms/admincp/forum.php?do=kill
    Referrer      : http://192.168.1.112/vbcms/admincp/forum.php?do=remove&f=24&s=
    IP Address    : 192.168.1.112
    Username      : Amministrazione
    Classname     : vB_Database
    MySQL Version : 5.1.41
    I have a snapshot of the database board where to restart the cleaning but want to be sure am doing the right thing....

if i did not explained myself adequately let me know and will provide more information...

Saimon69
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X