ImPex won't import forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ImPex won't import forums

It states that it's imported the forums when there are none imported, along with the posts? I'm trying to import from a MyBB 1.6x forum and I need to use the 1.4 forum, it seems to have worked fine yet where are the forums?

Please follow the 'After the Import' instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup

This should solve those issues.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I use Xammp to simulate vB 4.1.0 and importing from phpbb3(3.0.8) to vB 4.1.0

I don't know what happens to my site. I attach prinscreen and full text displayed in Admin Cp when i click on Import.

By the way, I succedeed on another computer trying the same way. I ca'nt understand what happens here. Maybe there is some wrong setting.
      Last edited by Zachery; Wed 22 Dec '10, 5:35am.
      Come into my world...

Comment

I removed your attachments, since they contain your license number and a whole vBulletin file. It looks like one of the files isn't being pasred correctly, or got badly uploaded.

Also, please start your own thread, don't hyjack others threads.

Comment

ok sorry for that. you can clean know this thread, by deleting all my posts.
          Come into my world...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X