thank you vb team

Leave a comment:

• adri93
    replied
    any expected release date?

Leave a comment:

• rabidkevin
    replied
    Sorry I didnt see this right on the top, I just did a search. Good to see progress being made hope to use this product soon.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    If you're upset we're asking to use your data, then you should have been upset with Jerry when he started developing impex. We've always requested customer data to help finalize and develop importers.
    no it's alright sir, maybe I misunderstood the request
    all is well, carry on
    thx

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
    you're all missing my point

forget it...

keep up the good with everyone
    If you're upset we're asking to use your data, then you should have been upset with Jerry when he started developing impex. We've always requested customer data to help finalize and develop importers.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Its the standard pratice of testing impex, this hasn't ever changed.
    you're all missing my point

forget it...

keep up the good work with everyone
    Last edited by Loco.M; Mon 28 Feb '11, 12:05pm.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    No Steve, I didn't think this was a joke and for the record, I understand you're doing your job but...

For IB to hold up production because their waiting for their paying customers to hand over their site data so they can test an app that should work as listed is a joke.
    IB has several sites with tons of data already, why would they need a licensed users data too.
    Its the standard pratice of testing impex, this hasn't ever changed.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul M View Post
    Good grief. Get out the wrong side of bed today ?

If you dont want to test it dont.

Feel free to send me a copy Steve, I'll test it, without complaining.
    Where did they say they would hand over a copy to test?
    I read it as "send us your data and we'll test it"

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    Uh, because they want to test it "in the wild" as well as with in-house data.....
    I understand how to test environment works, thanks for breaking it down for me..

words of wisdom right there ppl ^^
    I was trying to be respectful, no need to jump down my a$$

I guess waiting 2 years for a working vb 4 importer isn't a big deal for everyone, but it is for me.

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Sorry if our effort to make this a better product seems like a 'joke' to you. At least others understand this.

sarcasm gets you nowhere

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No Steve, I didn't think this was a joke and for the record, I understand you're doing your job but...

For IB to hold up production because their waiting for their paying customers to hand over their site data so they can test an app that should work as listed is a joke.
    IB has several sites with tons of data already, why would they need a licensed users data too.
    *sigh* Nothing was held up for lack of data to test this with. We finally have something ready NOW and are asking people for more data so we can fully test this before releasing it. It is not enough to just test this on a couple of internal databases and say it works.

Sorry if our effort to make this a better product seems like a 'joke' to you. At least others understand this.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied

Uh, because they want to test it "in the wild" as well as with in-house data.....

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Good grief. Get out the wrong side of bed today ?

Feel free to send me a copy Steve, I'll test it, without complaining.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    We have tested this with some data already. We want to test it with different databases. Sorry if you think this was a joke.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    are you kidding me?
    surely IB has some data you guys can test the product that should work off the self....

Make the attachments transfer from vb 4 to vb 4 and I'll be happy
    We have tested this with some data already. We want to test it with different databases. Sorry if you think this was a joke.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    We do have a test vB4-to-vB4 importer now but we need data to test this on, preferably Suite databases with Articles, Blogs and attachments. If you have such a database, then please fill out a support ticket.
    are you kidding me?
    surely IB has some data you guys can test the product that should work off the self....

Make the attachments transfer from vb 4 to vb 4 and I'll be happy

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    We do have a test vB4-to-vB4 importer now but we need data to test this on, preferably Suite databases with Articles, Blogs and attachments. If you have such a database, then please fill out a support ticket.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X