Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Users Assigned To Posts

phpBB 3.0.3 to vB 4.0.7

I imported posts and threads successfully but something is wrong with the users. A lot of posts have a wrong poster/user assigned. I had 70 members on my old board and they all got imported and also show up in the member counter on the bottom of the index page but when I check the member list only my account shows up. Can someone please help me to fix this little issue?
    Last edited by Pro-eSports.com; Sun 19 Sep '10, 3:13am.

i have same proplem
    منتديات رحلة

Comment

I created a support ticket and Trevor helped me fixing this issues. Here are some steps you can do to eventually solve this on your own.

If you have this issue after using ImpEx then go to "Database cleanup & restart". Then choose "Delete Session and all imported data". This will delete all the imported data again. You need to do this in order for re-running ImpEx.

After re-running the import the issue with the wrong posters being assigned to posts should be fixed.

--------------------

Also, when you have dublicated users like "User1" and "imported_User1" you can use the "Merge Users" option in the ACP. This is good when you don't have many dublicated users. I only had one so this was the quickest way for me.

Note: Always update the counters in the ACP in order to see a working result! You can find it under "Maintenance" in the left side menu. Evene after merging users you should update the counters otherwise it will still show "imported_User1" when you view a forum and it shows the correct user when viewing the actual thread.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X