Migration from PHPBB2 to Vbulletin v. 3.8.2. A BIG PROBLEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migration from PHPBB2 to Vbulletin v. 3.8.2. A BIG PROBLEM

Firstly, I'd like to say hello to everyone.
    I've got a problem while migration.

Namely, I was trying to migrate from PHPBB2 to Vbulletin 3.8.2. using Impex, my forum is: http://nokia5530.eu , I have installed forum here: http://nokia5530.eu/vbulletin .

Members - all of them have been transfered, but I see that first members who signed up at PHPBB2 are not registered at Vbulletin.

What's the problem?

I see also that a lot of posts have not been transfered, including threads.

Can anyone help me? I don't know what happened.
    I'm new here and really need help.

Thanks!

Anyone can help me please? I don't know what I did wrong, my forum doesn't work properly and I think that it has something to do with migration. Where can I find NOT TRANSFERED posts and userers and add them manually or so?

Comment

1. did you update your counters after running impex as per the documentation ?
      2. during the impex process, you should of seen who many errors you had, or how many items didn't transfer
      -- Web Developer for hire
      ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Loco. 1) I did sychronisation in PHPBB script, I also did update counters after running IMPEX.
        2)

Check and update database: Succesful 1, Failed: 0
        Possibly custom tables or incorrect prefix :

phpbb_confirm NOT found.

If you have all red tables, i.e. none correct this could possible be your table prefix :

phpbb_album_

Import usergroup: Successful 6, Failed: 0
        Import user: Successful 16195, Failed: 2

A few times I got an error: Invalid, skipping. Failed on : email
        And something like that:
        18.18% User -> imported_destavel
        18.18% User -> j4nex

Import banlist: Successful: 2, Failed: 0
        Import forum: Successful: 106, Failed: 5 (Invalid, skipping. Failed on : parentid)
        Import thread: Successful: 4128, Failed: 80 (Invalid, skipping. Failed on : forumid)
        Import smile: Successful: 40, Failed: 6 ((Invalid, skipping. Failed on : Smile not imported)
        Import post: Successful: 22951 Failed: 524 (Invalid, skipping. Failed on : threadid)
        Import poll: successful: everything

Would like to know how to add threads, posts and users automatically or manually - don't know where to find which users have not been transfered.

Is there any option to fix that problem?

Thanks so much guys!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X