Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threepwud
    replied
    Right, one issue MAY be to do with the fact that whilst the members all look to have been imported, when I select the memberlist only the admin account for the VB installation shows.

It says I have 177 members yet only 1 shows in the member list. Perhaps if I solve this the avatars will follow suit.

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• Threepwud
    replied
    Hi and thanks for the reply.

I copied the attachments folder over to my VB install, renamed it to avatars and pointed the install there. Still nothing, sadly, but I did notice a very brief screen where I took a screen shot.

Please find attached - any quick ideas on this?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    All you need to do is find out where smf stored your avatars, make a folder in your vb install, move those files to there and call to that folder when running impex.

Leave a comment:

• Threepwud
    started a topic SMF 2 and importing Avatars

SMF 2 and importing Avatars

Hey folks,

I can't import any avatars from my SMF installation. Though my SMF says the avatars dir is C:\***\***\Threepwud\smf\stuff\avatars no user avatars are there. The installed packs go there, however. I discovered that my avatars are actually in the attachments folder, C:\***\***\Threepwud\smf\attachments and the contents are merely files with names like 856_d857d91f28010ac6d1c5c60cb624a2ed84006ef6 - I can't see any images at all. I know the avatars are here for when I rename the attachments dir the avatars disappear online.

Could the pics be stored in one file like 856_d857d91f28010ac6d1c5c60cb624a2ed84006ef6 ? And will IMPEX still be able to retrieve them?

Many thanks,
    Stu
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X