X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RichieBoy67
    replied
    The show of support is overwhelming...

I am moving data from one forum to another-- Can anyone tell me why I am having issues with the attachments and also, why there is no script for 3.84 vb import? Which script should I use? 3.,7 I would guess..

Any real help would be appreciated...

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• RichieBoy67
    replied
    Upgrade is not an option or I would have done that--Does anyone have an answer for the question I asked?

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    Originally posted by RichieBoy67 View Post
    Hey all,

i have done dozens of these imports and I don't know why I am having an issue this time. No matter what I do I cannot get the attachments to import.

The attachements on the old base are being stored in the database-I don't usually import this way but someone recommended it..not sure why..

Honestly I thought this step would be different with the attachments in the database..

At any rate I have the old attachments in a directory and I keep getting "source doesn't exist or not found I think..I know I have had the path correct. Is there something I am missing here?

The import was from another VB site to the new version.. It was from 3.8.4 to 4--

Why is there no option for 3.8.4 in the impex menu when there is 3.0, 3.5 and 3.7??? Which is best to use if importing 3.8.4 to a Vb4 site??

Thanks

Try to upgrade your forum insead, rather than doing it through the Impex system.

Leave a comment:

• RichieBoy67
    started a topic Attachments source not found

Attachments source not found

Hey all,

i have done dozens of these imports and I don't know why I am having an issue this time. No matter what I do I cannot get the attachments to import.

The attachements on the old base are being stored in the database-I don't usually import this way but someone recommended it..not sure why..

Honestly I thought this step would be different with the attachments in the database..

At any rate I have the old attachments in a directory and I keep getting "source doesn't exist or not found I think..I know I have had the path correct. Is there something I am missing here?

The import was from another VB site to the new version.. It was from 3.8.4 to 4--

Why is there no option for 3.8.4 in the impex menu when there is 3.0, 3.5 and 3.7??? Which is best to use if importing 3.8.4 to a Vb4 site??

Thanks
    Last edited by RichieBoy67; Sat 14 Aug '10, 2:49am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X