Impex ~ How do you look up a failure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impex ~ How do you look up a failure?

I am showing a few failed items on my import. Where do you go look to see why the failed occured?

Example: On my "import smilie" I show 56 successful, and 2 failed. For the two failed, I can just kill the smilies that are causing this, but I don't know which ones they are.

How do I look of the failed items?

Here is a snapsnot of my screen...

I am too also interested in how to look up the specific failure too.

- Joyce

Comment

Received the following information - haven't confirmed it yet what it returns in the log yet

In ImpexConfig.php towards the bottom of the page there is this :

$impexconfig['system']['errorlogging'] = true;

Ensure that is set to true.

Then after a (ideally clean) import, use phpMyAdmin to check out the table "impexerror".

The class number is the module number and the importid will be the source if of the data you're importing.

It should tell you something like "no parent" or "missing data X" etc.

Comment

I tried the above - setting it to true - but when checked the impexerror table via phpadmin after running the import again and having it list that there were errors, showed nothing in phpadmin

Click image for larger version

Name:	phpimpexerror1.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	3679477

Then read the bit "Anything that impex errors *should* be put in that table, the other option is to set step_though to true in the config and see what is displayed on screen."

So instead set step_through to true in the Impexconfig.php file, and ran again - but all it does it say there has been a failure - doesn't say what the file is, where it was located, what tied to, etc as per the screenshot below

Click image for larger version

Name:	attachfailure2.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	3679478

Any suggestions from the ImpEx developer or anyone else would be superb please.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X