Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joomla / PHPBB (both)

Afternoon,

I have been working on my new version of a club website and have already brought over the PHPBB 3.x stuff without a problem several times. I downloaded the latest version of Impex and see it has Joomla as an option. I would like to import one section of articles (fairly trivial I would think?) as a one time import, then go ahead and redo the PHPBB import just before I go live to get the most recent users and posts.

I see once I've done a conversion, the next time you go to Impex it only gives the option of redoing your current import tasks or cleaning the database. Additionally, the config file only has room for a single database?

Would be nice to be able to specify db connectivity in the config file based on the system and then be able to go back and forth amongst the imports as needed.

Is there a way to do this? Once I go live I won't need to do it again, so even a work around would be fine.

Dug through the manual some more - apparently you just have to rid yourself of the import IDs and then it allows a second import.

Just a FYI to anyone that hadn't read that.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X