• Show
Clear All

• Webbstre
    replied
    Oh wow, don't I feel like an idiot :P Thanks Zachery

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    You don't need to import any xml files with impex. http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex

Leave a comment:

• Webbstre
    started a topic 4.0.3 Won't accept Impex

4.0.3 Won't accept Impex

I've just installed a COMPLETELY clean copy of VB4.0.3 (CMS Suite). I have uploaded the Impex files. When I try to import the xml product file for Impex it just says "Invalid File Specified." Again, this is a completely fresh install, with only a single forum post made and no settings or permissions changed after installing.

I thought it might be the files, so I downloaded the entire Impex package and re-uploaded, then tried importing the product file again. Then I thought maybe the xml file in the package might be corrupted, so I tried using the copy of Impex from when I imported before, but it had the same problem.

Finally, I checked to see if it was all products or just Impex. I installed vbShout and it worked just fine.

The version of Impex is the latest one available in the member's section and the file is titled impex
    Last edited by Zachery; Sat 10 Apr '10, 9:22pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X