Could we get an update on the project and when we can expect another release to occur? Has Jerry left?

Lately it's felt like no one is paying attention to this. I'm sure resources are being assigned to help fix bugs in VB4.0.2, but it would be really nice if those of us that are waiting for ImpEx bugs to get fixed could have an update.