Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trying to import my Wordpress 2.9.2 content into my vBulletin CMS 4.0.2 using impex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to import my Wordpress 2.9.2 content into my vBulletin CMS 4.0.2 using impex

I'm trying to import my Wordpress 2.9.2 content into my vBulletin CMS 4.0.2 using impex without success

I've set up impex and I'm confused as to what options I'm meant to be choosing. There seems to be two for Wordpress... wordpress_cms and wordpress (2.3.1). Which one do I choose as the system on the import screen? And what do I set the target export to? vBulletin 4.0.* or vBulletin CMS 4.0.* ?

If you import from a wordpress 2.9.2, then the source is Wordpress CMS
    As your target is vBulletin CMS, then you must select vBulletin CMS as a target. (vBulletin 4 is the forum only script)

Comment

But it still does not do category so i would wait if i were you. You can copy by hand i guess.

Comment

ercule... choosing ur options in impex imports all wordpress 2.9 posts as article.... I want to import all wordpress posts to my vb 4 BLOG and not the cms .... what options should I choose for that....?
        D'Street Community For Traders And Investors

Comment

I don't see any option for that in Imprex. Whatever you choose (source and target), when you import articles from a CMS, they are inserted in vBulletin CMS tables (not in vBulletin blogs tables).
          There may be a way to achieve what you want, but you will need to change the impex code, or wait for a new impex version. I am not sure the coder is working on this option though, as priority will probably go to add more CMS import and categories as well.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X